Third Party Monitoring
Researchcare Africa designs customized monitoring frameworks and tool for data collection and information to support project implementers/partners and organizations.
Our teams are trained to undertake independent evaluations so as to provide honest feedback on interventions in a realistic, prudent, diplomatic, and cost-effective, and in an ethical manner,
Research & assessments
Research is one of the best ways of examining a problem in a bid to find a solution for it. Researchcare Africa has pool of expertise in carrying out research in various areas.
Institutional Capacity Development
We assist organizations in wider areas of organizational development and strategic management, organizational capacity and risk assessment and management.
- Full operations offices in Kenya and Somalia
- Worked with 25+ international organizations and government agencies
- Diverse technical teams across the countries within Horn and East Africa
- 20,000+ HHs surveys conducted
- 250+ key informants and FGDs conducted
- 150+ data enumerators and supervisors across the Horn and East Africa.
- Managed 80+ data enumerators on a single project
- Adoption of Open Data Kit platform to relay real-time data to our clients
- 100+ smartphones & tablets for data collection